Campground at Rusk
Nestled in the Piney Woods near Rusk, the campground offers the exclusive experience of staying onsite at a historic railroad. Campers have access to depot amenities which include lunch, gift shop and movie theater access on train departure days.
- Full-service kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Accommodates approximately 75 people
Pavilion with fireplace next to Cherokee Lake
Grounds are open to campers and train ticket holders at no charge. For all other use, there is a $10 per vehicle, or $5 per person, day-use fee which can be paid at the campground office.
- Picnic tables, grills, fire rings, laundry facilities and wi-fi hotspot provided
- Separate restrooms and showers on site
- Water playground
- Quarter-mile nature trail
- Campground office complete with sundries, firewood, and ice for purchase
15-Acre Cherokee Lake
Fishermen will find a variety of fish including; crappie, catfish, striped bass, sauger, walleye, smallmouth bass, saugeye, bream, bluegill and large mouth bass. Whether casting, spinning, or fly-fishing your chances of getting a bite are good.
Call 855-632-7729 to make a reservation or contact us for more information