Full Hookups, Primitive and Tent Camping
Nestled in the Piney Woods near Rusk, the campground offers the exclusive experience of staying onsite at a historic railroad.
• 71 camping sites with full hook-up
• Group or tent sites each with water and electricity
• Picnic tables, grills, fire rings, laundry facility, Wi-Fi hotspot
• Restrooms and showers
• Water playground
• Campground office for sundries, firewood and ice purchases
• 15-acre fishing lake and quarter-mile nature trail
• Dining hall with full-service kitchen accommodating approximately 75 people
• Pavilion with fireplace next to Cherokee Lake
• Access to depot amenities which include dining, gift shop and theater
Primitive camping and picnicking is available near the Palestine Depot.